Regular data updating and minor changes are ignored.
EENdb e-pubs on Nucleic Acids Res. 2013 Database Issue.
- Add: Added hover-titles to all refernce (PMID) links.
- Change: Classfied and re-organized the FokI variants. Types of mutation sites were described and annotated in a WT sequence map.
- Add: Added reference detail information (surname of 1st author, journal name and year).
- Add: Added Addgene links in related records.
- Change: Three sections of EENdb were renamed, to described the contents more precisely: ZFP -> ZFP Domain, TALE -> TAL Effector, Engineering -> Engineering resources.
- Change: Completed the framework & linker peptide information of EENs, as well as more description and references in the Utilitie - TALEN / ZFN framework & linker peptide pages.
- Fix: Unified the English name of Bos taurus to "cow" ("cattle" was also used before).
- Add: Added reference detail information in detail pages, and in summary tables as hover-titles (tips appeared when the mouse point over the links). A table of all references in EENdb has also been available in Help section.
- Add: Added more hover-titles to links and table heads.
- Add: Added search boxes by reference.
- Add: Added search links of TALENs or TAL effectors by alternative RVDs from the Utilities page of Repeat Units.
- Add: Added links to the Repeat Units page in TALEN / TAL effector detail pages.
- Change: Marked EEN records with no- or low-activity reported in red.
- Change: Classfied the construction methods of TALEN and ZFN.
- Change: Add more description of frameworks & linker peptides of TALENs and ZFNs, including a new reported "+63-Goldy" TALEN framework.
- Change: Updated FAQs.
- Change: Updated the reference of new protocol of REAL/REAL-Fast.
- Fix: Fixed wrong links in the Engineering resources page, ZFN constuction strategies page and ZFP detail pages.
- Fix: Fixed the bug of showing more than one frameworks of a TALEN record in the EEN summary table.
- Change: Split out Efficiency, Heritability and Specificity from the Comments field.
- Fix: We are very sorry to misclassify the direct submitted TALENs by Zhang's Group (TN5xxx) before. Now they can be normally displayed in the TALEN list of zebrafish or of all species.
- Add: Added the Utilities page of EEN efficiency detection methods.
- Add: Added download links and more FAQs in Help section.
- Change: Split Efficiency, Heritability and Specificity from the Comments field of the EEN detail pages.
- Change: The virtual species "(eGFP)" was changed to "(GFP)", which now including two genes targeted by EENs: eGFP and GFP.
- Add: Added information about the newest reported "2F-MA" ZFP construction strategy and related engineering sources by Wolfe's group.
- Change: Updated the description of TALE-NT according to its newest version.
- Change: Omitted nucleotides in spacers of long targets in the main EEN table; full sequences are still showed in detail pages or search results.
- Change: Merged ID & Type (Form) columns in the main EEN table.
The first edition online.